MATCH DETAILS: Location : Arlington, TX, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington Upcoming Information:MLB 20.07.2019
Time: 7:10 pm
Watch here >>>Texas v Houston live
Online here >>>Texas v Houston live
Texas Rangers v Houston Astros LiveStream^?
- During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 2 and 8).
- Texas has a very small chance of playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
- Houston has a very good chance of playoffs (98%), has a good chance of win division (91%), has a small chance of win league (15%).
- Texas has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
- Recent matches Houston is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
- Texas could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
- Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
- Last 134 head-to-head matches Texas won 58 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 76 matches and goals 612-646.
- Including matches at home between the teams Texas won 28 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 36 matches and goals 268-284.
Joe Palumbo to start for Texas Rangers on Monday Lone Star Ball
The Rangers are calling up Joe Palumbo to start against Seattle on Monday.
Astros insider: Trade targets are mainly pitchers Houston Chronicle
Pressure exists toward the end of each July for Jeff Luhnow, the man tasked with weighing the Houston Astros' playoff-bound present against its faraway future.
Texas Rangers finally lose a series, post successful trip Sports Dallas Fort-Worth
The Texas Rangers flirted briefly with the top wild card spot in the American League before falling short, but still managed a winning road trip.
Michigan MLB draft pick Jordan Brewer signs with Houston Astros MLive.com
The Big Ten Player of the Year was selected in the third round of last month's MLB draft.
Talking about... playoffs? See how Rangers' postseason chances stack up vs. rest of Major League Baseball Dallas News
As the Rangers head into MLB's unofficial halfway point with a 48-42 record, they are still very much alive in the race to October. Texas sits nine...
Astros' Jose Altuve finds old self since returning from injured list Chron
ARLINGTON – The “.266” seen on stat lines beside Jose Altuve's name appears hard to believe for a player that has not finished a season with a batting ...
GM Mode: Texas Rangers Opt to Sell High on Mike Minor Nolan Writin
The Texas Rangers currently find themselves three games out of the second wild card spot, and have only won four of their last 12 games. With the way Mike ...
Astros' Jose Urquidy makes most of major league pitching debut Chron
DENVER — Jose Urquidy began his major league debut much like he'd pitched his entire minor league season. The righthander attacked the strike zone ...
Adding pieces at the trade deadline could be enticing, but the Rangers must keep their long-term philosophy in mind Dallas News
It is a delicate spot.The Rangers have outplayed expectations 60 percent of the way through the season. With a little over two weeks until the...
Houston Astros: The sticking point in targeting pitcher Matthew Boyd House of Houston
Count the Houston Astros in on the plethora of teams targeting starting pitcher Matthew Boyd. A deal could be done but what's the sticking point? Look.