Title: Wildlife Park 2 - Domestic Animals
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Release Date: 9 Nov, 2012
I wanna eat those pets not gunna lie. *Note: This is a copy of the review I posted on Wildlife 2*
Okay I'm gonna say it... this game is better than Zoo Tycoon 2
*Immediately changes name and goes into hiding to avoid assassination from the ZT2 mafia*
Before I explain why let me say that I spent countless hours growing up playing ZT complete collection and ZT2 complete collection, and for this comparison I'm referring to Wildlife Park 2 + all expansion packs and DLCs
Things I like better about WP2:
1. Animal designs are so much more realistic than in ZT2, and many are unbelievable adorable because of it (the otters!!!)
2. Animal's needs and behaviors are more realistic (i.e. needing it to be hotter or colder, interacting with the natural parts of their environment for food, water, shelter, and entertainment)
3. More animal and plant species to choose from (including oddities that can only be achieved through breeding and certain species that have color options when you purchase them)
4. Zoo IS NOT set up on a grid system which allows more design options.
5. Environmental challenges such as weather changes and temperature challenges
6. You don't have to make a zoo, ZT2 made you have a zoo entrance and guests would show up and complain no matter what you did. WP2 gives you the option to make a zoo, nature preserve, farm, ranch, animal shelter, or just a natural environment for the animals to exist in.
Things I like better about ZT2:
1. Terraforming controls are much more user friendly in ZT, however those in WP2 are more realistic in terms of how one would actually landscape and form lakes and deep water tanks
2. The sorting system, WP2 has no sorting system for anything and that can be overwhelming before you know where everything is and tedious once you do.
3. Staff didn't need their own individual buildings, nor did they have a limited range
Really in the end it all comes down to what you are looking for in a zoo game. In my case, I wanted realistic animals more than anything and a wide variety of them on top of that. However, if you want a more user friendly, child safe (I've seen multiple posts in the discussion boards from parents who aren't pleased with the realistic mating in WP2) zoo game, then perhaps ZT2 is better for you.. Who would put pets in a zoo?. It's just weird having domestic pets in your zoo. Especially since the cats and terriers don't have a limit to the amount they tolerate in their group like the other animals. You end up with a massive amount of them even when keeping just a breeding pair and sterilising the rest and keep getting messages that they are on the verge of dying of exhaustion, even though I have several shelters for them to rest in, the only animals I've seen that die from exhaustion have been cats, terriers and turtles not sure why? And the weird thing is they aren't listed as an animal for the petting section. So removed the cats and terriers and put much better animals in their place such as the lions and tigers since I was running out of space.
Only the old german herding dog is worth having out of the dlc as it has an group limit of 8 and does not suffer and die from exhaustion and it looks cool as well being rather wolf like.. This game and its expansions are so nice to play. This pack is a nice addition to the main game.
RIDE 3 - Free Pack 3 download no survey
Mulletman and the Molemen download rar file
Echoes of the Fey Episode 0: The Immolation [serial number]
KROSMAGA Torrent Download [addons]
Free Download Bitku .exe
Subsiege .exe Free Download
DYNASTY WARRIORS 9: Diaochan quot;Knight Costume quot; Activation C...
Master of Orion: Elerian Fiefdoms download cracked pc
RwNw OST : Nanosounds from the vaporspace [serial number]
Sonic The Hedgehog download for pc [Password]