Restart your device
Many streaming issues are caused by problems with your Internet connection or low available bandwidth, and are not related to the Prime Video service.
Restarting your device, Internet modem, and router can resolve most intermittent connectivity issues.
Check your device software
To make sure your Fire tablet device software is up to date:
Clear app data
Clearing Prime Video application data can resolve many intermittent video playback issues on your Fire tablet.
Important: Clearing Prime Video app data will delete any Prime Video titles downloaded to your device.
Follow these steps to fix your problem:
It is highly suggested that you carry out all the steps in exact manner to effectively get rid of your problem.
This repair tool is free to download as well as easy to use. It scans, detects and repairs your computer for system errors like Kindle Error 0003. The tool is powerful enough to find malicious items that are hidden on the computer.
1. Download Reimage Repair Tool from the link below. Save the file to your Desktop so that we can access the file easily.
Reimage Repair Tool Download Link (right-click and save to your Desktop)
2. After downloading, navigate to the file location and double-click it. This will start the installation procedure. User Account Control will prompt if you want to run the program, click Yes to continue.
3. On initial launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen as shown in the image below. Leave the checkbox unticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and click Install to start the installation procedure.
4. Reimage will now install itself on your computer. The tool will download necessary updates so Internet connection is required at this point.
5. The tool will automatically start a preliminary scan of your machine to help determine the health of your PC.
6. Once the scan is complete Reimage will tell you which areas of your PC are damaged and if a repair is necessary. If it is, click on the Start Repair button in the bottom right corner.
7. After Reimage has finished it's repair your computer should be fixed. You may need to restart your computer to complete the process.